Friday, June 19, 2009

Prep for Saturday

As we prepare for tomorrow, I want to invite you to come ready to abandon yourself to the discovery of "what's next" for us at the Journey. To aid us in moving forward in an accelerated fashion, I've asked Greg Russinger to join us and take on the role as our "Journey Guide."

What does "Journey Guide" mean?

Well I guess I could have used the more pedestrian term "consultant" or even one of my favorites, "coach", but I thought guide served better in that I'm looking for someone who has been down this kind of path before with other emerging leaders and who's creativity and commitment to Christ would be invaluable in our efforts.

So, come prayed up and ready to throw ourselves into the mix of what God is calling us towards.

Pastor D.

No comments: